Is your inability to express your emotions limiting your life?
Listen to Real Men Feel, #139, “Removing our Emotional Barriers” here:
Coach, Matt Dillingham, shares his insights around being willing to look deeper into ourselves and what to do with what you find.
“We are taught to resist what we feel and only express ourselves through anger.” ~Matt Dillingham
In the show, Matt shares a technique that eliminated his fear of flying and that he uses to help his client process their emotions.
Topics and Questions Include:
- What is the biggest reason men commit the majority of crimes?
- Is expressing emotions natural?
- Were you ever called weak or a pussy?
- The problem with focusing only on mindset
- Is not expressing emotions something men are taught?
- Are the dangers of a boy crying different than for a man?
- As an emotional man, how did you end up in the Marines?
- Why have men been told it is wrong to be vulnerable?
- How do we remove our emotional barriers?
- The secret of life
- How do we best deal with our emotions?
- What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- What are you looking forward to?
Watch Real Men Feel, #139, Removing our Emotional Barriers, July 9, 2019
“Feelings drive behavior.” ~Matt Dillingham
Check out the book, Feelings Drive Behaviour
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to [email protected].
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the Real Men Feel show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Scroll down to the author bio for all the links to access more #RealMenFeel
A version of this post was previously published on RealMenFeel.org and is republished here with permission from the author.
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
A $50 annual membership gives you an all-access pass. You can be a part of every call, group, class, and community.
A $25 annual membership gives you access to one class, one Social Interest group, and our online communities.
A $12 annual membership gives you access to our Friday calls with the publisher, our online community.
Register New Account
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.