In episode 7 of the Just Stick To Parenting podcast, Doyin shares his thoughts about America’s gun violence problem.
A few other things you’ll find in this episode:
– How to improve the back-to-school process (1:45)
– How a parenting fail turned positive (14:00)
– Crazy statistics about guns (24:45)
– Simple actions our government should take to fix gun violence (27:45)
– Simple actions we can take to fix gun violence (37:00)
– The one thing white people can do to be better allies to people of color in America (44:00)
This post was previously published on Stitcher and is republished here with permission from the author.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls on a regular basis, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.
Photo credit: iStock