Your little girl has started to take her first steps, and you cannot stop jumping with joy. However, you want to ensure that when she walks, she has the perfect pair of sandals to help her balance and also look good.
Parents take great pains to plan their girl’s outfit, including their sandals. But at the same time, they need to make sure that the sandals are of good quality and comfortable to walk. In this post, MomJunction brings you a list of 11 best sandals for little girls.
How To Find The Perfect Sandals For Your Little Girl?
The following are some essential points that are good to know before picking a pair of sandals for your daughter:
- Size: When looking for sandals online, you might first want to check the size. Every brand gives a size chart according to the US and UK measurements. You can measure your child’s feet and order the sandal accordingly. If you are still not sure of the size, then brands also mention the age group the sandal can ideally fit.
- Sole: Since toddlers are just learning to walk, their steps may not be firm, due to which they need non-slip sandals. A rubber or leather sole is soft on the feet and known to provide good traction.
- Toe protection: If your daughter is likely to move outdoors, then it is ideal for the sandals to have toe protection. It keeps rocks and dirt from entering her footwear. You can opt for open-toe sandals when she is indoors.
Proper fit: Avoid buying too tight or too loose sandals . Children grow quickly, and their footwear needs to have some space for their feet to grow. It is always a good idea to buy sandals that leave some growing space for the toes.
Now, let’s have a look at some of the trendiest, prettiest, and popular sandals for little girls.
11 Best Sandals For Girls
1. HLMBB Baby Shoes Sandals
These adorable baby girl sandals come with an attractive kitten design. The insole of the sandal is made of soft faux leather to keep your daughter’s feet comfortable. The sole is made of anti-slip material so your baby can have a fun time without having you worried.
Age: 6 months to 2 years
- Available in five interesting colors
- Lightweight and flexible
- Hook-and-loop fastener strap makes it easily adjustable
- Comes with toe protecting front cover
- Finding the ideal size can be a problem
2. Teva Kids Hurricane XLT 2
These cute pink strawberry print sandals are a favorite among little girls. It comes with a hook-and-loop fastener strap that is easy to open and adjust. Its EVA foam footbed cushion makes a soft base for your girl’s feet and helps take her first steps without any difficulty. It also comes with a nylon shank for better support at the ankle.
Age: 1-4 years
- Available in 15 color and design options depending on the size
- Comfortable to wear
- Does not cause blisters or chaffing
- Fully adjustable
- Does not have arch support
- Synthetic sole may become hard over time
3. Salt Water Sandals Sweetheart Sandal
Even little girls like to walk around in tiny little heels. These pretty white sandals are made entirely out of leather. The little heart shape cut-outs add flair while the two-buckle closure ensures optimum adjustment.
Age: 1-4 years
- Soft leather footbed
- Flexible sole
- Mostly suitable for narrow feet
- Can be uncomfortable and tight for thicker ankles
4. Femizee Girls Princess Summer Sandals
Its soft leather and cushioned footbed make it comfortable to wear. The closed toe-protector keeps rocks and pebbles away. The little flower on top of the sandal makes it a cute pair of sandals to wear with any outfit.
Age: 0-6 years
- Available in seven colors
- Rubber sole is slip-resistant and flexible
- Easy to wipe and clean
- Hook-and-loop fastener closure is wide and strong
- Has a slightly unpleasant smell
- White color can get soiled easily
5. Crocs Kids’ Crocband Ii Toddler Sandal
If you are looking for sandals that can be worn for sports activities, then Crocs is among the popular brands for durable footwear. These pink and white sandals come with a lug sole that provides good and comfortable footing. Its hook-and-loop fastener ensures a firm fit.
Age: 1-4 years
- Flexible and durable
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Provides a good fit
- Available in 11 colors
- Popular brand name
- Rubber straps can break easily if the child is too active
6. Orgrimmar Girls Summer Sandals
These are a pair of comfortable and pretty sandals for your little princess. These sandals are made from leather and rubber to provide a comfortable fit to little feet all day long.
Age: 0-4 years
- Available in multiple colors
- Lug sole ensures good footing
- Breathable sole design
- Wide enough for thick ankles
- Can give a bad odor when unpacked for the first time
- Difficult to find the right size
7. FITORY Girls Sandals
This pair is perfect to complete the party look. Its faux fur upper adds zing to any outfit. Its slip-on style makes it convenient to wear while its elastic back strap keeps the sandal on the feet. Its EVA sole is comfy enough for your little girl to wear and play all day.
Age: 2-5 years
- Comes with a pretty drawstring bag
- Available in multiple sizes and colors
- Breathable material keeps it comfortable even in hot weather
- Sandals available are often a size smaller
- The elastic back strap tends to become loose after repeated use
8. LONSOEN Summer Outdoor Closed-Toe Leather Sandals
If your little girl is always jumping around, then these sandals may make it to your shopping cart. Its insole is made of soft rubbery material with good shock absorption so that your child can take her first steps easily. Its hook-and-loop fastener makes it convenient to adjust and remove.
Age: 9 months to 3 years
- Rubber outsole pad for better grip
- Closed toe keeps rocks and dirt at bay
- Material may come across as abrasive for babies with delicate skin
9. Robeez Kids’ White Pretty Pansy Soft Sole
These gorgeous pink sandals are a great choice for little girls. It comes with a leather upper while the full suede non-slip sole ensures better durability. These sandals give good balance and help your child’s feet to grow without constricting them. These sandals have been approved by American Podiatric Medical Association.
Age: 0-2 years
- Elastic at the ankle keeps the sandal firm on the feet
- Leather upper comes with a 3D flower
- Easily accommodates chubby feet
- Enough room for feet to grow
- Sizes are often too big
- Sole could come across as thinner than expected
10. CINDEAR Squeaky Closed-Toe Sandals
If you are not sure of your little girl stepping perfectly, then these sandals can help boost your confidence. It makes a squeaky sound each time the baby moves feet correctly from heel to toe. If the sound bothers you, then you can remove the squeakers. These sandals are available in multiple color options.
Age: 1-2 years
- Lug sole for firm non-slip footing
- Toe guard to protect toes from dirt
- Hook-and-loop fastener
- Flexible and comfortable to walk
- Squeakers may stop working after repeated use
- Squeakers could become a choking hazard if not fit properly
11. Beeliss Baby Sandals
A pair of fancy silver sandals is exactly what can make your little girl stand out in a party. These shiny pair of sandals are made of breathable PU leather upper, so your baby feels comfortable. Its hook-loop fastener closure makes it easy to wear and take off.
Age: 0-18 months
- Rubber outsole for flexibility
- Fashionable look
- Straps and sole have a slight padding
- Resistant to occasional exposure to water
- Has a strong odor
- The upper of the sandal may lack durability
When your little girl has just started to walk, she needs to wear sandals with a strong sole so she can walk comfortably. At the same time, if the sandal looks good, then she will love wearing it again and again, which is a win!
Which pair of sandals did you like the most? Do share your choice with us in the comments section below.
Disclaimer: MomJunction may earn a commission when products are purchased through affiliate links given in the article. However, this partnership does not influence the editorial content featuring in our list.
- 11 Best Girls’ Sandals To Buy In 2019 – October 18, 2019
- 11 Best Bike Trailers To Buy For Kids In 2019 – October 4, 2019
- 9 Best Electric Cars To Buy For Kids In 2019 – October 3, 2019
- 21 Best Science Books To Buy For Kids In 2019 – October 3, 2019
- 9 Best Baby Bedding Sets To Buy In 2019 – September 26, 2019
- 9 Best Helicopters To Buy For Kids In 2019 – September 26, 2019
- 13 Best Cooking Kits To Buy For Kids In 2019 – September 16, 2019
- 14 Easy And Delicious Finger Foods Ideas For Baby Shower – December 19, 2016
- Post Adoption Depression: 10 Reasons Why You Are Not Happy – December 7, 2016
- 10 Agonizing Signs Of An Emotionally Unavailable Husband – October 24, 2016