- Getting older sucks but it isn’t over yet. — Keep on pushing through to something new.
- The older I get, the harder it will be to admit I need help. Do it anyway. My family and I will be better off.
- It’s hard to find good help. When I do, don’t let them go.
- Having money doesn’t mean crap.
- Life Is Precious.
- Don’t waste my time on stupid shit.
- Slow. Down. and smell those roses.
- Sometimes, I have to take the electric scooter out on a Saturday afternoon and just roll with it.
- Leave the past where it is, plan for the future, and dig into the present.
- Keep My Word. If I do, I will leave this earth peacefully and with good karma.
Previously published on Medium.com.
Have you read the original anthology that was the catalyst for The Good Men Project? Buy here: The Good Men Project: Real Stories from the Front Lines of Modern Manhood
If you believe in the work we are doing here at The Good Men Project and want to join our calls, please join us as a Premium Member, today.
All Premium Members get to view The Good Men Project with NO ADS.
Need more info? A complete list of benefits is here.